Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Rounding Numbers to a specific place in a number...

I am so sorry this is so so late getting on here!  School was having internet difficulties at the state level and I had to wait until I got home.  When I got here, I started cooking supper and chasing the kiddos around.  I heard my phone ding and my trusty Jacob and Ryan took care of letting me know there was no video posted.  Thank you guys for being so sweet with your comments...Jacob, yours was kind of funny :)

Anyhoo...Here is tonights video and 4 practice problems.
Rounding Numbers to a specific place using a number line...

Practice problems...
Round these numbers to the nearest 1,000

1.  67,456

2.  8, 367

Round these numbers to the nearest 10,000

3.  357,043

4.  45,862

Good luck and again, I am sorry this is coming so late!  Happy Non-Homeworking!!

1 comment:

  1. That was easy can u please give me harder stuff?...By the way can I do extra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! All students in my class need to identify yourself by first name and last initial ONLY. If you are not a student in my class, please refrain from commenting or engaging in conversation with my students. All comments will be moderated. Any comment deemed inappropriate by the moderator will not be published and may be turned over to proper authorities.