Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Rounding numbers in the tens and hundreds...

This lesson is review in nature, but it is going to refresh us for rounding numbers in the tens and hundreds of thousands next week!

Rounding to the nearest hundred on a number line

Practice rounding the following problems to the nearest hundred
1.  276
2. 552
3. 385
4. 197
5. 545

Please remember to complete your practice in your notebook...I am only checking for some effort on those.  I get what I need from your exit slips and the work I see during class. 

Happy non-Homeworking :)

3 comments:

  1. The rounding was easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this today's home work it says august 27 and its the 28 so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. give me a hard one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! All students in my class need to identify yourself by first name and last initial ONLY. If you are not a student in my class, please refrain from commenting or engaging in conversation with my students. All comments will be moderated. Any comment deemed inappropriate by the moderator will not be published and may be turned over to proper authorities.