Monday, August 26, 2013

Comparing and Ordering Numbers

Hello All!
Today we are going to be using the same video from Thursday to compare then order numbers. 

Comparing Number using Place Value Chart

Your practice problems are:
1.  Order the numbers from least to greatest
     524,500  524,050  524,505  524,550

2.  Write three numbers that are more than 80,000 but less than 81,000

3.  Order these numbers from least to greatest
     70,000  70,700  77,000  70,770

4.  Order these numbers from least to greatest
     41,253  714,253  542,708  312,649

Happy non-Homeworking!!

9 comments:

  1. I'm done I need more challenged homework that was easy like blinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is anyone else done? by the way if u are try to get on castle wars 2 plus mr.xtreme is my nickname im jake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please identify yourself by first name and last initial. If you are not a student in my class, please do not engage my students in conversation or invitation to venture out on the internet. My students online safety is priority number one. Thank you for understanding.

      Delete
  3. and login as guest im 04jake and challenge me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please identify yourself by first name and last initial. If you are not a student in my class, please do not engage my students in conversation or invitation to venture out on the internet. My students online safety is priority number one. Thank you for understanding.

      Delete
  4. i will tell u how to play 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. and go to server city hall

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! All students in my class need to identify yourself by first name and last initial ONLY. If you are not a student in my class, please refrain from commenting or engaging in conversation with my students. All comments will be moderated. Any comment deemed inappropriate by the moderator will not be published and may be turned over to proper authorities.