Thursday, August 22, 2013

Place Value 4.NBT.2

Comparing Number using Place Value

Click on the link to get to the video from LearnZillion!  It is a great website with great common core related videos.  If I can find what I am looking for on here, then I will just provide a link to that site!  Yeah!!!

Practice Problems for your notebook
Use one of the three comparison symbols > < =

9,110 ___ 9,190

8,950 ___ 9,220

9,210 ___ 9,190

35,952 ___ 53,952

Write a five digit number greater than 12, 247 and less than 12,427

Happy Non-Homeworking :)

6 comments:

  1. i finished the homework it was really easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I do an extra plz?

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way i finished

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh come on I keep in messing up when you have to prove you are not a robot but im ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. the home work wos easy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! All students in my class need to identify yourself by first name and last initial ONLY. If you are not a student in my class, please refrain from commenting or engaging in conversation with my students. All comments will be moderated. Any comment deemed inappropriate by the moderator will not be published and may be turned over to proper authorities.